Farm Update and Special Notice 10-29-20

Due to all the goings on here at the farm, this will be a very short update.

NOTICE: Due to the weather conditions (snow and below freezing temps for the whole day) forecast for Friday 10/30, the stand will be CLOSED for the day. It will be open on Saturday 10/31.

There will be both Fresh and Frozen Whole Chicken available for Saturday and Sunday, or until they sell out. The December batch of Broiler Chicks arrived this morning, adding to the chaos.

There will still be a number of produce items available this weekend, so please check out the What’s Available page for the current listing.

For those looking, I was able to make more of both 8oz Strawberry and Strawberry-Rhubarb Preserves.

That’s it for now. Thanks for your support, and see you this weekend.